Monday 18 June 2012

New blog! First Post! YAY

So, I started a new blog. This is a test post or me to look at how the customisation will turn out. I want to keep it clean and neat (so that all you can see are my pictures) . Nah, I thought that a clean background will be less messy and will make it easier for me to post things. =D

And, if anyone is even reading this, what do you want here~? I will probably be posting about contact lens, *mylousymakeupskills*, cosplays, animes, shoots, events, etc! Maybe there will be pictures of food too since I <3 them so much.

I need sometime to play with the settings. It has been a while since I had any blog. D:

2 comments:

  1. YAY ! Glad you decided to get a blogger :) uhm uhm yes I wanna see lenses, yes ot make up, cosplays, etc. ESPECIALLY FOOD ! ! All the glorious pictures of food please *UUU*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cosplay + Food Trip? Interesting Mix indeed!

    ReplyDelete