Friday 21 June 2013

Preshoot : Sena Kashiwazaki and Kirei Lens

*blows dust away from this blog* It has almost been exactly a year since I have blogged. D: I will try to keep this blog in mind whenever I cosplay again.

I just had a shoot with Jes on Wednesday with both of us as Sena and Yozora and we went high and all. For Sena, I used the blue lens that I have always been using. Ifairy's Kirei series in blue.

So, obligatory picture of Sena before anything.




And of course, a picture of the lens. 

I have to emphasize that this is the pair of lens I usually use when I cosplay characters with blue eyes because I adore the deep blue colour that it has. 

Life Span : 1 Year
Diameter : 16.2mm
BC : 8.6mm 
Water Content : 55%
Degree from 0~8.50
Price :  $10 - $20 ( Contact lens prices has dropped quite a bit for Ifairy especially if you join batches *___* )

Pictures straight from the phone, no edit and all. 


Alright, enough of the lens.For Sena, I did a light make up without bottom eyeliner because she is a student. Did some light contouring for my nose as well. I used a pair of top lashes and a pair of bottom lash instead of my usual 2 pairs each as well. 
Top lash : Kiss Me Heroine Impact Eyelash Number 11 
Bottom Lash : Popteen x Cando Collaboration Lashes No. 9


(Picture from : http://bittenbefore.com )



Loving the bottom lash I got in Japan so much. THEY WERE ONLY 100 YEN A PAIR (*coughIboughteverythingtheyhad*)  *_* I chose this top lash because I knew I was going to have thin eyeliner on, so the longer strands of lashes will help open my eye up without making my eyes look like an alien! 

Indoors and With Sunlight. And with my <3 hubby~~ 

And blur group photo after everything is over ~ Thank you to Alex ( 8bit Wonderland ) for being the photographer and Jovelle for helping out and bringing cupcakes~ 

And one shot from the shoot. (You can see the lashes from here as well!)
Sena Kashiwazaki : Vic ( http://www.facebook.com/vickumiko )
Yozora Mikazuki : Jesuke ( http://jesuke.deviantart.com )
Photographer : 8bit Wonderland ( http://www.facebook.com/8bit.Wonderland ) 
Helper : Jovelle

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information.
    Blur Group
    Fastnet oil
    Comms plc

    ReplyDelete